Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
Ceraph Corruption Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
Ceraph Corruption Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
Ceraph Corruption Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
Ceraph Corruption Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
Ceraph Corruption Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
Ceraph Corruption Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
Ceraph Corruption Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
Ceraph Corruption Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
Ceraph Corruption Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
Ceraph Corruption I_vote_lcapCeraph Corruption I_voting_barCeraph Corruption I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
Ceraph Corruption I_vote_lcapCeraph Corruption I_voting_barCeraph Corruption I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

Ceraph Corruption

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Ceraph Corruption   Ceraph Corruption Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:18 pm

Ceraph Corruption 8dZOVYQ
Name: Ceraph Corruption
Race: Siren
Family: none
Personality: very friendly and tries to get along with everyone. Loves to tease people and looking for trouble.
History: Matured at a young age and always seeking attention in more ways then one. She was born with something more then most people and never minded having it because she knew that it gave something for everyone to look at and notice. she spent most of her life wearing skimpy bikinis and tight clothing that always accentuated every part of her. Until she was 20 she spent most of her time playing the boys and girls alike enjoying every minute of it. once she got bored she decided to head to find a new place in hope to find the one person she longed for or more fun.

Last edited by Ceraph Corruption on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Ceraph Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceraph Corruption   Ceraph Corruption Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:08 pm

ACCEPTEMUNDO!
Back to top Go down
https://silenceforthefallen.forumotion.com
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceraph Corruption   Ceraph Corruption Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm

Ceraph Corruption K7LdbZD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ceraph Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceraph Corruption   Ceraph Corruption Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ceraph Corruption
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silence For The Fallen :: Character Creation :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: