Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Lovely Stroll - Page 2 I_voting_barA Lovely Stroll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Lovely Stroll - Page 2 I_voting_barA Lovely Stroll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

A Lovely Stroll

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:50 pm

"Hmph." I turn around and begin to walk slowly away, thinking of how to have him give in without singing. There has got to be a way to get him.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:54 pm

I follow her, thinking to myself. That was close. Maybe we should finish this walk soon? But how, without offending her? Besides, who's to know if we'll ever bump into each other again, afterward? Uhg! People!
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:55 pm

Without noticing I ow down more, causing him to bump into me.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:59 pm

"Wow! Sorry, I wasn't paying attention...are you okay? Maybe we should stop for a sec?" I ask, looking at the siren with concern. I should have paid more attention!
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:02 am

"It's quite alright." I smile softly at him as a plan begins to form in my mind. "Maybe that would be a good idea, all this walking has made me a little tired,maybe we cod have a small snack."
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:04 am

"Okay. I'll buy you something, to make up for the pizza. Where to?" I ask, feeling like I am stepping willingly into a trap. But I do owe her, and how could I refuse such a seemingly innocent request?
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:07 am

"Since you led me here, how about you pick it?" I hug his arm soft and wait for him to lead us.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:11 am

"Umm... I don't know the town very well...Besides, I'm paying you back, so you pick!" I say, then remember, with embarrassment, the last form of "payback" I gave. A kiss? Really? Of all things, why a kiss?
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:14 am

I smile softly as his face becomes covered with a flush and hold his arm tighter. "Well then we can just stop here and eat some fruit off the trees."
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:19 am

"Sure, cemetery fruit. Delicious." I say jokingly, already walking over to one of the few trees still alive enough to offer fruit.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:20 am

I stand there and wait while watching him. "damn it almost seems a shame to try and bed him."
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:25 am

I try to reach the fruit, but it's just out of reach. "Too short?" I mutter under my breath. Stepping back, I gaze at the trees, but none of them have fruit low enough for me to reach. With a sigh, I start to climb the branches under the fruit. Soon, I have two of the best-looking fruit I could see, and take them to her.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:28 am

"Mmmm, such a strong man to climb that tree." I take one of the fruits have a bite and shallow it. "So where shall we sit?"
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:42 am

"There's a little clearing over that way." I say, pointing over Ceraph's shoulder. "Perhaps we could sit there and enjoy the last rays of the sun?" This is far better. I think I'm finally relaxing again.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:44 am

"lead the way then my prince." I tease him and hug his arm some more.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:48 am

I slowly lead her to the clearing, trying to ignore her grip on my arm. "After you, My Lady." I say, setting my coat on the ground and gesturing, with another bow, for her to sit on it.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:50 am

I sit down on the coat and take another bite of the fruit.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:55 am

I sit beside her and finally begin munching my fruit. As the sun begins to set, I point. "Hey," I urge her, "Watch the sunset. It's beautiful." I can't believe myself. I'm no romantic; I will not end that sentence with "like you". Only a hopeless fool would do so.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:59 am

"I cant see well from here, let me get on you lap." I move and place meself right on him and lean back. "much better, it really is beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:04 am

I sit there stoically, determined not to let her insistence on bodily contact ruin the beautiful scenery. I guess I should let her at least do this, since I've shot her down on multiple occasions already.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:08 am

"Mmmm, you are comfy and warm." I close my eyes and rest my head onto Syphen's shoulder. "I wouldn't mind staying like this forever."
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:11 am

"My Lady, forever can be a surprisingly short amount of time." I say, sounding serious for once.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:13 am

"As long as the time is enjoyable I don't mind." I kiss his cheek and snuggle into him.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:15 am

"Urr.." I say, lifting my chin a little. Why must she always...urrrr....
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:17 am

I notice something poking my butt but leave it be and smile. "Something you want to say my prince?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lovely Stroll
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silence For The Fallen :: Miscellaneous :: Archived Topics-
Jump to: