Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
Visiting an old friend. I_vote_lcapVisiting an old friend. I_voting_barVisiting an old friend. I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
Visiting an old friend. I_vote_lcapVisiting an old friend. I_voting_barVisiting an old friend. I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

Visiting an old friend.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Visiting an old friend. Empty
PostSubject: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:31 pm

Vixen walked up to the large gravestone and put her hand on it, shaking her head. "Damn you for leaving me with these people Algor..." She sighed softly and leaned against it closing her eyes. "So much has happened since you left. I grew up, got an apartment in the city so they can't find me. I hope they don't find me...That was hell Algor. You knew it too. You were the only one who held me after all that torture." Vixen closed her eyes as a single tear slipped and laughed softly. "God I'm pathetic."
Back to top Go down
https://silenceforthefallen.forumotion.com
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:34 pm

nahhh I don't think your Pathetic, How it going vixen I haven't seen you in 3 years
Lavi said to see if she would be surprised
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:39 pm

Vixen sniffed the air. "No way in hell are you still around Lavi." She opened her eyes and grinned. "Where did you run off to mister?"
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:45 pm

I stayed in Gallia. it was you who Ran off. and made this place is your home. Lavi Said coming close to vixen
You didn't even say goodbye.... Lavi said
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:48 pm

Vixen looked away. "I died in Gallia remember? I was reborn here as a demon. A fucking demon. Not only that I was forced to help everyone. I don't even know who I am anymore."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:02 am

its ok, I am here now. Lavi said while Looking at vixens eyes and hugs her
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:05 am

Vixen cried softly. "Algor took care of me. He helped me escape the hell they put me through and then they killed him for it..." Her arms wrapped tightly around him as if holding onto something she feared would disappear.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:09 am

this is Algor's Grave? Lavi Asked Pointing to the Tombstone behind her
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:11 am

Vixen nodded. "He was the first person I knew and trusted here. He believed me and held me when they pushed me to hard." Gently she tugged her sleeve down. "There's a reason behind the cloak now Lavi...The different hair...After I changed my hair was still red but it changed with the stress to this blonde...The cloak is to hide the scars they gave me when I would refuse to do what they asked..."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:17 am

and these People you speak of, who are they?. Lavi asked kneeling infront of Algor grave Saying this
" Heiwa no yūjin de yasumu, watashi wa watashinojinsei de kanojo o hogo suru"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:22 am

Vixen shook her head. "I don't know. They never told me. All I know is I found this town after he risked his life for me. I got an apartment near the sewers with plenty of people around me so my scent isn't able to be traced. There was a werewolf, a vampire, another demon, and a siren. That's all I know."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:26 am

Hmmmm alright then I will see what I can do. but uh may I stay at your place? Lavi asked
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:32 am

"Like you have to ask." She smiled softly at him. "I missed you Lavi..."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:41 am

Me two Lavi said taking her hand and rushing for the Exit. but before he knew it 5 Men in Black cloaks and Scythes surrounded them
Vixen Stay behind me Don't move Lavi said
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:44 am

Vixen grabbed her pistols and let her hood fall down, her violet eyes glowing. "I can protect myself Lavi."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:02 am

Lavi took Off his Left Glove to Reveal a Demon Contract Mark on the back of his hand, Restriction 666 release, Space interplanetary field Deployed. Black Beast Resurrection Lavi Said witch indoing so he summoned a pitch black Shadow Wolf looking creature with no eyes but 2 mouths and Razor sharp teeth. Now let me show you 5 why you don't Follow the Azure Grimoire's host
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:08 am

Vixen pulled her guns up to her chest and smirked. "Demonic Goddess, Hellhound summon." She muttered the words softly as the ground shook and a hole appeared in front of her. A large hellhound crawled out of it and bowed its head to her before turning and facing the five opponents.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:12 am

Carnage Scissors Lavi Said with a Snap of his fingers and in a mater of seconds the 3 men before Lavi were devoured and added to the Black beasts power. Lavi then looked at vixen to see what she was going to do to the other 2 men
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:15 am

Vixen chuckled darkly. "Hello again Algor. Here's lunch." The hellhound, who is Algor's reincarnation, barked and lunged at the two, devouring them in a matter of seconds. When he finished he turned around and licked his lips and then Vixen's cheek and vanished into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:18 am

alright lets Get out of here before more come
You lead the way
Lavi said sweeping her off her feet and Running
(this will Lead to a new post btw)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend.   Visiting an old friend. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting an old friend.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silence For The Fallen :: Miscellaneous :: Archived Topics-
Jump to: