Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
Giacomo Vernazza Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
Giacomo Vernazza Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
Giacomo Vernazza Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
Giacomo Vernazza Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
Giacomo Vernazza Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
Giacomo Vernazza Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
Giacomo Vernazza Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
Giacomo Vernazza Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
Giacomo Vernazza Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
Giacomo Vernazza I_vote_lcapGiacomo Vernazza I_voting_barGiacomo Vernazza I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
Giacomo Vernazza I_vote_lcapGiacomo Vernazza I_voting_barGiacomo Vernazza I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

Giacomo Vernazza

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Giacomo Vernazza

Giacomo Vernazza Empty
PostSubject: Giacomo Vernazza   Giacomo Vernazza Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:01 pm

Giacomo Vernazza Dtbt
Name: Giacomo Vernazza
Race: Demon
Family: A younger sister, who has distanced herself from Giacomo.
Personality:A kind and caring person, with a significant lack of social skills. He is also curious and willing to try and reach beyond boundries of what is thought to be possible and what isn't.
History:Giacomo grew up in a quite normal family, a caring mother and father, and a gem of a younger sister. At least hadn't Giacomo dreamed more darkly and longed for that which keeps itself beyond reach, he would have seen the good things he had. In his 3 by 4 meter room he studied thaumaturgy in the hopes it would yield the results he desired so much. One day he hit the end of his reach, in a quite dramatic way, as his creation engulfed itself in dark blue flames. Scorching his skin and flesh to the bones, and setting fire to the building. He could narrowly crawl to his escape through a window before the building collapsed, his parents weren't so lucky and were taken by the fire. His younger sister arrived a few hours afterwards finding the burned down house and Giacomo collapsed with heavy burns outside.

Giacomo recovered in the passing months after the fire. The previously scorched flesh that grew back felt not like his own, it contained an energy unlike any he had felt before, like it contained traces of the thaumaturgy that had caused the accident in the first place. It was, and still is, quite an unsettling feeling for him, but it also fueled his curiosity. His sister however was less enthousiastic about what had become of his brother, all she saw was a monster consumed by it's own power that had killed her parents and her brother. The distance between them grew quickly, untill they dissapeared from one anothers view. Giacomo realised quickly that he needed to find someone who'd help him further his path in thaumaturgy, but he also realised that his ambitions already had costed too many lives and created too much grief.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Giacomo Vernazza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giacomo Vernazza   Giacomo Vernazza Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:27 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://silenceforthefallen.forumotion.com

Giacomo Vernazza
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silence For The Fallen :: Character Creation :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: