Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
Drago Guardian Of The Gates I_vote_lcapDrago Guardian Of The Gates I_voting_barDrago Guardian Of The Gates I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
Drago Guardian Of The Gates I_vote_lcapDrago Guardian Of The Gates I_voting_barDrago Guardian Of The Gates I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

Drago Guardian Of The Gates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drago

Drago

Drago Guardian Of The Gates Empty
PostSubject: Drago Guardian Of The Gates   Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 5:29 am

Drago Guardian Of The Gates Ioqtl710

Name: Drago

Race:Dragon

Family:Mother,Younger brother,and grandparents

Personality:Always friendly and loves to play around.Strong headed and incredibly smart and can make fair decisions in a split second.Tolerates all races and beliefs and doesn't judge you for any reason,but he is very fierce in a fight and does not give up under any circumstance.He never lies and always keeps a promise.Always willing to help a friend in a time of need.In a fight, he would always give his opponent the option to surrender so noone would die.He has seen enough blood as is.

History:Born into a world filled in chaos.His father abandoned him in his infancy and never returned.Has been in fierce fights in order to protect those he loves.He made some very hard choices over that years as he grew up and barley has any friends.He has little family since most of them were wiped out and since then he has vowed to protect those he cares about.Ever since most of his family was wiped out he has trained and studied day and night so the same thing does not happen twice.

Notes

Abilities:Can instantly learn an opponents ability and use it himself.Has scales harder than diamonds razor sharp teeth.Can fly with retractable wings.He is skilled at using many different kinds of weaponry and his favorites are his detachable claw blades and his two arm cannons he calls Mustang and Sally.Also has the ability to heal wounds of others.He can switch out his vision from
normal vision to infrared vision.(Uses this ability mostly when hunting or searching).Can Also use his own special ability called "Dragon Sage Mode" which amplifies his powers but to collect enough energy he must stay still.

Details

Scales-The color of the scales on his body are all red and the his stomach is yellow.He wear small pieces of armor on some parts of his body.

Eyes-His eyes are green with an almost with a round pupil but in "Dragon Sage Mode" his are turn red and the pupil resemble the pupil of a reptile.

Tail-Long red tail covered is extremely hard scales used for balance,added fighting power,and help steering in mid-flight.

Height- 7"8

Weight-400lbs.

Weapons-Detachable claw blades and Mustang and Sally
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Drago Guardian Of The Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago Guardian Of The Gates   Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 12:50 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://silenceforthefallen.forumotion.com

Drago Guardian Of The Gates
Page 1 of 1