Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
A Lovely Stroll I_vote_lcapA Lovely Stroll I_voting_barA Lovely Stroll I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
A Lovely Stroll I_vote_lcapA Lovely Stroll I_voting_barA Lovely Stroll I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

A Lovely Stroll

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Syphen

Syphen

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:10 pm

I walk up the cemetery path, arm and arm with Ceraph Corruption. "It's so peaceful here. The lights of the town seem so... distant." I smile to Ceraph, mouth twisting with cynicism.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:13 pm

"Not many people around though, you may need to give me more attention." I rest my head on his shoulder and sigh softly.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:17 pm

"Really? How about this?" I disengage my arm from her's, and standing in front of her, I bow low. "Truly, My Lady, my company will have to suffice!"
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:19 pm

"quite the charmer huh?" I kiss him softly and keep walking down the path.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:26 pm

I smile, then realize she's already walking off. I hurry to catch up with her, and ask her, "What's the hurry, My Lady?" Surely my company's not that unbearable?
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:30 pm

"I'll be honest with you, I need attention and sexual desires from other people, I'll die without it unless I'm with my true love." I rub my chest softly and hold onto Syphen's arm.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:33 pm

"A Siren, searching for true love? Now I've heard everything!" I say teasingly, giving her a half-hug. "I hope you find them someday, whoever they may be." Or whatever...
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:40 pm

"that's why I keep that to myself, nobody believes it, but I do enjoy what I do." I kiss him softly whether he wants it or not.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:43 pm

"That's a shame indeed, My dear Lady." I kiss her on the forehead yet again. "Would you like...to dance?" I ask, holding out my hand.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:47 pm

"I don't dance babe..." i stand and stare at him. "I'd much rather do something else." I smile seductively at him and slide a finger down him chest.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:50 pm

"Sorry, babe, I don't do that. Besides," I say, grabbing her by the shoulders and holding her away from my body, "Would you really dishonor the dead so?" I can't handle this woman! Futa!
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:56 pm

"I never said to do it here, only that I would rather do that." I begin to keep walking ahead. Why must he be so damn cute and so against that?!
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:00 pm

I slowly follow her down the path and among the graves. I felt like the dead were watching me, mocking my insecurities. I watch Ceraph walk, the way her hips swayed, and felt anger rise up in me again. An unexplainable anger. He groaned. I can't stand people, why are they so interesting? Why can't I stay away, just turn my back and run...?
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:03 pm

"I feel your eyes on my ass you know." I sway my ass more and more and lean slightly forward to stick it towards him.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:02 pm

"Not your ass, per se, just...you." I say, lowering my eyes to the ground, nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:05 pm

"I never told you to stop you know." I stop and turn around. "and if you want I could always change into my other outfit." I wink at him with a teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:08 pm

"No need for that, My Lady. Your radiance already nearly blinds me. I fear I should go blind." I say, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:12 pm

unintentionally blushing slightly, I look away and try to brush it off. "Are you always this charming?"
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:14 pm

"Oh, but of course not. I'm an unusually blunt fellow, myself. But I know how to talk to a beautiful lady." I smile, making my tone only half-serious.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:19 pm

"Keep talking like that and il have to take you against your will." I smile a little evilly at him and slowly walk up to him.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:25 pm

"Hmm... I think, after careful consideration, of course, that I shall have to regretfully decline your offer, Fair Lady." I say slowly. I carefully watch her approach, muscle tense and ready to make a break for it. I can't stand this stress!
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:26 pm

"Oh is that so?" I press my chest up against his and whisper into his ear. "Even if it would feel amazing?"
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:31 pm

"Even if." I say firmly, backing away half a step. Seriously? Hormones going wild, eh?
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:33 pm

I stand there looking cute and sexy as I ponder whether for not to keep pushing him ands hope he gives in. "and just so you know these are all natural." I cover my chest with my hands and I keep thinking.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:39 pm

"I hadn't doubted it for a second, My Lady." I say, secretly glad for the reprieve and hoping she couldn't hear it in my voice. If she could stop trying to push me toward a big mistake, she would be a good companion. She's nice...just too fixated...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Lovely Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lovely Stroll
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silence For The Fallen :: Miscellaneous :: Archived Topics-
Jump to: