Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
 Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
 Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
 Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
 Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
 Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
 Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
 Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
 Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
 Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
 Out For A Meal - Page 2 I_vote_lcap Out For A Meal - Page 2 I_voting_bar Out For A Meal - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
 Out For A Meal - Page 2 I_vote_lcap Out For A Meal - Page 2 I_voting_bar Out For A Meal - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

Out For A Meal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Out For A Meal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:08 pm

"Like it could harm me." She shook her head and easily got over it.
Back to top Go down
https://silenceforthefallen.forumotion.com
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:15 pm

"It's strange thats it fallen over like that.What could have done this?"I keep walking in front of Vixen and we see a clearing."We are halfway there."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:18 pm

"Probably a fight in the woods." She simply shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:22 pm

We keep walking and see a small body of water."We're here."I see a shadow run across the trees.Probably just a forest animal.The water glistens under the moon light.The water is so well lit and clear you can see tiny fish swimming in it."Beautiful isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:27 pm

Vixen sat by the river bank and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:31 pm

"I can make this even better.Just watch me"I make a few hand signs and my hands begin to glow."Lightning style brilliant light."I dip my hands in the water and the water turns from clear to a beautiful bright golden glow."Does that make it any better?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:55 pm

Vixen gasped and stared at the water. "How did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:02 pm

"I did that by opening one of the eight gates.The gate of jutsu.There is a lot you don't know about me."I look Vixen in the eyes and I felt like I was staring into her soul."You have had a bad life so far huh?I can see it in your eyes.You can tell me if you'd like it will make you feel much better if you do."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:56 pm

Vixen shook her head and sighed. "I'd rather not."
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:02 am

"I understand if you don't want to.I was like that too.I understand your pain."I stare at the glowing pond.Then everything changed."If I ever told you my story you probably would never believe me.me. No one ever does"I sighed with disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:51 pm

"Honestly? I don't want to hear your story. I hear everyone's story on a daily basis. I came here to get away from that shit. Not to be told more. So if that's all you're going to do then you can fuck off." Vixen turned and glared at him
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:21 am

"Oh I'm sorry."I hold my hands up in an attempt to calm her down."If you would have told me that I would have never said that.And what the hell did I do to you?Is it my fault?No,so you have no right to tell me that."I was never planning to anyways.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:15 pm

Vixen didn't answer, she just kicked the water gently and stared at it.
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:25 pm

Sighs with disappointment."Don't go yelling at people who honestly need your help.Yeah it's annoying as FUCK but you will feel better after knowing you made a difference in someones life,but if you honestly don't like to helping people or you just wanna take a break from it all then take a vacation and leave town for a few days and enjoy yourself."She has been through alot.I can see in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:33 pm

"I can't leave town! My soul is bound to it! If I leave I will die and so will the town and everyone in it." She stood up and turned to face him. Her hood fell from around her face and her dark green eyes got darker to where they were almost black. "I actually love doing what I do. I love the feeling of helping people. But for fuck sake even I need a damned break. That is why I came out here. That is why I let you bring me here. I hoped for a fucking break! Some peace and fucking quiet! If you want my help I will do it tomorrow but for tonight just let me relax and be myself!" Her white hair swirled around her face and she panted softly.
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:15 pm

"I don't need your help you know.Everyone usually comes to me for help it's okay."He looks at Vixen and hesitates to say."I....I might be able to help you with your problem about your soul being bound to this town,but if I can't break the seal,I can at least expand the seal or whatever is bounding you here to the rest of the planet so u can finally be free.I know how it feels to be trapped thats why I want to help YOU."He looks at Vixen with a dead serious face."But first,you have to tell me what it bounding you here.Only then will I be able to free you."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:01 pm

"There's no seal. I was born to protect this town. Born to save it. I'm bound to it." She sighed.and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:05 am

"Then what is bounding you?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:13 am

"I'm not sure. But me and the town rely on each other. If I grow weak so do crops and livestock. If o fie..the town will die. If I leave the town will crumble." She looked down and rubbed her arms.

Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:20 pm

Hmmmm it looks like an earth soul bounding.It will be very difficult to fix but I think I might be able to do it."I think there might be a way to unbound your soul from this place.If I do it no crop or people or anything will be affected.You and the town can be free."He looks at her with a dead serious face.He hold her hand."Do you want me to help you?Or do you want to stay trapped here?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:23 pm

"I never wanted to leave. Why do you think that?"
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:28 am

"I know you don't wanna leave but do you ever just wanna take a break?I mean I get requests for help on a daily basis but not just from the town but from all over.If someone outside of town ever wants your help you won't be able to help them at all."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:30 am

"I help this town. No one else. This is my town." She turned away.
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:41 pm

"I understand.But if you ever want me to break the bond just ask."He looks at Vixen with a friendly smile."Where do you want me to take you next?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:44 pm

"No where. I'd like to stay here. Its peaceful. The birds and the forest animals." She smiled faintly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out For A Meal    Out For A Meal - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out For A Meal
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silence For The Fallen :: Miscellaneous :: Archived Topics-
Jump to: