Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
wandering into town Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
wandering into town Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
wandering into town Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
wandering into town Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
wandering into town Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
wandering into town Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
wandering into town Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
wandering into town Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
wandering into town Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
wandering into town I_vote_lcapwandering into town I_voting_barwandering into town I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
wandering into town I_vote_lcapwandering into town I_voting_barwandering into town I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

wandering into town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

wandering into town Empty
PostSubject: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:23 pm

I found the mall rather easily and decided to head in it. almost as soon as I entered I saw a clothes shop and went straight for it. "Ooh! Clothes!"
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:12 pm

I walked into the mall uneasily. I just knew that something not-so-nice was going to happen. As soon as I entered, I knew why. That siren, Ceraph, was here! I turn to eep out the door, hoping to go unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:38 pm

To busy looking at clothing I don't notice anyone come In and kept looking at the cute and sexy clothing.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:56 pm

I let out a sigh of relief and open the door. The bell atop the door rings loudly as the door opens. Shoot! I forgot about that! I glance back toward Ceraph, almost feeling guilty for trying to sneak off.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:08 pm

I grab some clothes and head for the changing area. "oh this will look so cute!"
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:38 pm

With a sigh, I walk into the store. If nothing else, I shouldn't skulk off. I have just as much a right to enter a store as she did, and besides, it would too cruel to leave just because she was here.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:44 pm

I step out of the changing room to show off the cute outfit that I picked out looking for the nearest person and then spot Syphen and walk up to him. "So, how do I look." Before he turns around I strike a cute pose.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:18 pm

I turn around to see Ceraph posed in a ridiculously cutesy fashion. "You look...nice." I say with a barely-noticeable frown twitching at the corners of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:45 pm

"Only nice?" I tease him and move into a more seductive pose.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:38 pm

I roll my eyes slightly. "Please." I say, "If I gave you any more credit, your ego would explode." This time, I smile, becoming comfortable around Ceraph again, as if nothing had happened last time. She seems to have forgiven my outburst...
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:59 pm

"Lets see if that happens." I wink at him and slowly walk back to the changing room and switch into another outfit i was thinking on.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:02 pm

I wait patiently, somewhat curious what she would pull out next. Why did I have to meet up with her here? I sigh, but continue to wait, being to much a gentleman to abandon a woman while she isn't looking.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:13 pm

I come out again, not expecting him to be there and look the other way to see what the people around me think by their looking at me in the sexier outfit I have on.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:24 pm

I raise my eyebrows at Ceraph. "That it?" I ask teasingly. I notice the tension in the air. "I liked the other one more, I think." I say, hoping she would cover up more so that people would stop staring.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:30 pm

I turn around and see that he was still here. "You seem to be staring as much as the other people around." I tease him, while his teasing doesn't phase me.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:49 pm

I roll my eyes again, this time more noticeably. "Of course I'm looking at you. It is rude not to look at the one with which you speak, no?" I ask, goaded into her little game, and unable to resist the chance to argue.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:55 pm

"You may have a point, but I can see in your eyes that there is something there." I wink and stick my tongue out at you and invades his personal space.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:04 pm

I back up a little. "I think you may need glasses, ma'm." I say with a short bow, "Your sight is failing you."
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:03 pm

"I know what i saw sweety" I step forward again and kiss his cheek. "But I wont argue."
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:41 pm

I shake my head slowly. "So~ What now?" I ask, looking toward Ceraph.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:12 pm

"Now, I'm gonna buy these clothes and maybe get more." I walk back to the changing room , swaying my hips back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:25 pm

I stand there, bored and trying not to attract attention. Why is she fixated on how she looks?
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:48 pm

I change back into my normal outfit and begin to look around for other outfits
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:38 pm

I follow her with a sigh. Why clothes shopping? Is this what normal people do when they hang out? I wondered. It was boring, but in a calming way, almost.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:44 pm

I noticed that Syphen followed me and turn around. "can't get enough of me can you?" I tease him and flip my skirt at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wandering into town
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silence For The Fallen :: Miscellaneous :: Archived Topics-
Jump to: