Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
Life on the Edge I_vote_lcapLife on the Edge I_voting_barLife on the Edge I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
Life on the Edge I_vote_lcapLife on the Edge I_voting_barLife on the Edge I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

Life on the Edge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Insanity Manifested

Insanity Manifested

Life on the Edge Empty
PostSubject: Life on the Edge   Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:41 am

Aiden sat down on the edge of the cliff, his legs dangling ever so slightly, as he looked at the world in front of him. This was the highest cliff, and he could easily see every valley, nook, and cranny in the place, and it almost sent a shiver of serenity and happiness through his body. but then he remembered. I'm a monster... He clutched the small brown bottle of fermented liquid next to him, pulled it to his lips, and took a long gulp. At first he drank to be happy; to be cool, but then he became dependent. he became violent, and it slowly took control of him. It eased his powers, but he could still hear what everyone was thinking. "Look at him... he's a slob. He's probably immensely fucked up, beyond belief." And he was. As he finished the drink, he threw it over the edge. One... Two... Three... Fou- And then it hit the ground with a crash. About 4-500 feet. He layed down and then something pinged.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Life on the Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on the Edge   Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:50 am

Vixen watched the boy from afar. Curiosity pulled her to him. What is he thinking? She wondered. Why is he here alone? She bit her lip and stared at him, curious as to what was wrong with him. He looked so sad. So...Alone.
Back to top Go down
https://silenceforthefallen.forumotion.com
Insanity Manifested

Insanity Manifested

Life on the Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on the Edge   Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 am

Aiden sat up and turned around, staring into Vixen's eyes. "You might aswell come out. I knew you were coming for the past 5 minutes. You've got quite the shine to you. Very hard to miss." He spoke with a bit of a slur caused by the alcohol, and stumbled every once in a while. he stood up and started approaching Vixen.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Life on the Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on the Edge   Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:33 pm

"What's wrong little demon? You seem upset." Slowly Vixen sauntered out of her hiding place and walked to him, her natural sway of the hips showing. "Alcohol isn't very good for you, you know."
Back to top Go down
Insanity Manifested

Insanity Manifested

Life on the Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on the Edge   Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:37 pm

Aiden thought for a moment, and then said "Where do i begin..." It took him a bit to figure out how to word it "I guess it all starts when i was born. I wasn't REALLY born, simply Animated, i suppose from the panic and chaos that my father had caused. He had slaughtered entire families that day. HAd so much fun, he kept doing it and somehow slipped under the radar... Stupid Humans... One of the few memories i have of my childhood is seeing him scalp a woman. He took me with him, and showed me his killings and such. The memories keep haunting me, and the booze helps keep it at bay. for the most part that is." He popped the cap off a bottle of Budweiser and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Life on the Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on the Edge   Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:57 pm

Vixen frowned. "Poor thing, having to go through that at such a young age." She walked closer to him. "I could if you like remove those memories." She tilted her head as if pondering. "You'd remember who you are but not who your father is."
Back to top Go down
Insanity Manifested

Insanity Manifested

Life on the Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on the Edge   Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Aiden sighed and stared at the clouds "Under any other circumstance, i'd gladly accept, but i feel as if all of my values would be gone if i completed what inspired me to be a better man than him... but on the other hand, i'd be free of this shit..." He took a lengthy swig of the beer. "I have no idea, personally."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Life on the Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on the Edge   Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:44 pm

"It's all up to you." Vixen leaned against a rock and watched him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Insanity Manifested

Insanity Manifested

Life on the Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on the Edge   Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:49 pm

"If you're able to give back the memories in case of an emergency, aka me turning out to be a dick afterwards, then yeah, let's do this. but if not, then you can get rid of 'em." He finished his beverage and tossed it over the edge of the cliffs, "By the way, i forgot to mention this earlier, but you think extremely loud. If you want to be stealthy, you need to find a better way of turning that shit down."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Life on the Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on the Edge   Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:09 am

You read thoughts? Vixen asked inside her head as she watched him
Back to top Go down
Insanity Manifested

Insanity Manifested

Life on the Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on the Edge   Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:13 am

Yep. I can also look through your eyes, and for about 5-10 mins, depending on how much you resist, I can control you. but anything longer will make me faint. Aiden sent back to Vixen telepathically. It has its advantages, and it definitely has its disadvantages, such as if someone is thinking "Oh, that guy over there looks weird. he's probably a crack addict"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Life on the Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on the Edge   Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:15 am

I don't think you're on crack. She smiled at him softly and walked towards him.
Back to top Go down
Insanity Manifested

Insanity Manifested

Life on the Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on the Edge   Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:18 am

Shoulda' seen me when I was drinking worse than this. Puking constantly, bloodshot eyes, migranes 24/7... but, I've been able to calm down a bit. But, as i said, if we were to erase said memories, is there any way to get them back after about a month without them, if stuff gets worse? Aiden said, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Life on the Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on the Edge   Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:19 am

Yes. I can. You just have to ask. Vixen looked at him as if making sure he was sure.
Back to top Go down
Insanity Manifested

Insanity Manifested

Life on the Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on the Edge   Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:26 am

Ridley looked down at the soil below him pensively for a few moments "Well, i suppose if we don't try, we'll never know." He looked up at Vixen "Let's do it... How does it happen?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Life on the Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on the Edge   Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:23 am

Vixen reached into her bag and grabbed a vile. "This vile will hold your memories. You're going to have to think about them and as I sing they will leave your mind and enter the vile."
Back to top Go down
Insanity Manifested

Insanity Manifested

Life on the Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on the Edge   Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:54 am

Aiden sat down, and started thinking of his father. He thought of the "Trophies" that his dad had kept from his victims. A finger here, a ring here, a gold tooth over there. He thought of the blood... all of the blood, and the horrible sound that the flesh made while being parted with a blade. He remembered the sick games his father would play with the corpse occasionally. Re-arranging the organs and forcing Aiden to put them back in the correct order, placing them in crude positions, everything you could think of. "Go!" He said to Vixen.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Life on the Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on the Edge   Life on the Edge Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:49 am

She started off soft, slowly whispering the song. Gradually she got louder, she could see the stream of memories flowing into the vial. When the song was through and the memories gone she put the cap on the vial and tucked it into her bag. "How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Life on the Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on the Edge   Life on the Edge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life on the Edge
Page 1 of 1