Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
The real Kay White Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
The real Kay White Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
The real Kay White Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
The real Kay White Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
The real Kay White Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
The real Kay White Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
The real Kay White Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
The real Kay White Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
The real Kay White Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
The real Kay White I_vote_lcapThe real Kay White I_voting_barThe real Kay White I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
The real Kay White I_vote_lcapThe real Kay White I_voting_barThe real Kay White I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

The real Kay White

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamD

The real Kay White Empty
PostSubject: The real Kay White   The real Kay White Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:34 pm

The real Kay White Ziggyboogydook
Name: Kay R. White. (Known widly as the hell knight for his special eye powers)
Race:Demon/Dragon hybrid
Family: He is the last of the White clan, what family?
Personality:Kay never liked showing his positive emotions, those who know him only years after he was attacked by his father, mostly saw his rage, or other negative emotions. Those who knew him near that time see his positive side expressed more. No matter what side he reveals, he keeps the other side of him locked up inside. He is esily angered outwardly, and unless you can find the little good Kay does have in him, you might end up being killed.
History: cast out from his life as a knight for his committing of several crimes and murder of his own men, Kay set his sights on the human world. His life plan was to at least look like he fit in with everyone else, it turns out, after noticing how skilled some of the fighters are, he made his new goal in life: find one fighter, and make their life a living ... well, worse than how he was treated at least. Kay spent most of his past in prison, he had the power to get free, but he liked it there, everyone hating him, and afraid of him at the same time, it was like back home to him. Kay smuggled a lot of money into his jail cell knowing he would get attacked for it. Every inmate wanted a piece of him, and those that tried to attack him had easily been dealt with, killed. eventually the ones keeping him captive took notice to the increasing amount of blood in his room, so they would enter. At that moment, Kay ran for the door and escaped, slicing the guards up with his blade.

The first thing he did outside of jail was go to his father, the one he hated so much. The one who turned him into the monster he is. Kay killing his father and taking his eyes from him was a way of saying thanks. After the act, however, Kay was saddened. He realized that his father was only being corrupted just as he himself was. Kay's next targets was all of his family and relatives. He wanted their power more than anything else. He had to gain their strength so that he could one day avenge his clan for being controlled as they had been.

After the mess and the large session of bloodshed, Kay joined an underground gang. His emotions sealed, he quickly proved his worth. helping the gang steal things and destroy their targets. He had eventually overthrown the leader and took the gang for himself. He spends his days doing nothing very different from his usual pursuits.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

The real Kay White Empty
PostSubject: Re: The real Kay White   The real Kay White Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:37 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

The real Kay White
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silence For The Fallen :: Character Creation :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: