Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
Battle on (Demon King) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
Battle on (Demon King) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
Battle on (Demon King) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
Battle on (Demon King) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
Battle on (Demon King) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
Battle on (Demon King) Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
Battle on (Demon King) Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
Battle on (Demon King) Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
Battle on (Demon King) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
Battle on (Demon King) I_vote_lcapBattle on (Demon King) I_voting_barBattle on (Demon King) I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
Battle on (Demon King) I_vote_lcapBattle on (Demon King) I_voting_barBattle on (Demon King) I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

Battle on (Demon King)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamD

Battle on (Demon King) Empty
PostSubject: Battle on (Demon King)   Battle on (Demon King) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:04 pm

Kay was running through the forest with a large sack on his back. He had raided a bank and used the forest for cover on his escape. He could go much faster, but he had chosen to take a basic human running speed incase he ran into trouble along the way. He ran into the clearing and cursed under his breath. "I can be seen out here, but I cant go back the way I came .. on top of that if they have an air force scout it's safe to assume I already attracted attention getting open ..." Kay checked his surroundings as he kept moving to the middle of the clearing. "Even ground ... low grass ... no trees for a few miles ... boy I hate my luck." He kept running.
Back to top Go down
Tatsumi Yamato

Tatsumi Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Battle on (Demon King)   Battle on (Demon King) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:16 pm

A mass amount of Black(demon) Lightning Bolts( a good 25) cam barreling towards the man from all directions. Where the origin of the strikes could not be located due to the attacks coming form the sky.
Back to top Go down
DreamD

PostSubject: Re: Battle on (Demon King)   Battle on (Demon King) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:44 pm

Kay noticed the noise of crackling lightning and felt energy that was close to his own kind of energy. He twirled around and let his feet skid as he looked up at the flurry of black lightning. His eyes turned a deep gray as he started spinning in place wildly, his motions seemed too fast for the naked eye to pinpoint. He let streams of demonic energy out from many pores in his body that would rotate in the same direction around him. The energy grew out into a spiraling dome. "Nightmare Rotation!" The lightning would catch on to the dome and ride with it, since the energy feedback of the spall was made equal by Kay's visual magic being used a s medium.
Back to top Go down
Tatsumi Yamato

Tatsumi Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Battle on (Demon King)   Battle on (Demon King) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:46 pm

This time, a good 75 bolts fell. These were not all just Demonic lightning, only 25. The other 50 were just uber-charged bolts. I stay hidden, waiting for the appropriate time to strike.
Back to top Go down
DreamD

PostSubject: Re: Battle on (Demon King)   Battle on (Demon King) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:52 pm

Kay had repelled the dark lightning swirling around the dome from the first attack as a shield for the new demonic lightning that his 'Hell's eye's' picked up. He then analyzed the natural energy of the true lightning and had the dome change it's entity capacity to catch the new lightning as it crashed through the dark lightning shell created a few meters away from the dark rotation. "If that is the best this person can throw at me wherever he is, he had better think about his next move." Kay kept the dome spinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle on (Demon King)   Battle on (Demon King) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle on (Demon King)
Page 1 of 1