Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
my charicter  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
my charicter  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
my charicter  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
my charicter  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
my charicter  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
my charicter  Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
my charicter  Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
my charicter  Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
my charicter  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
my charicter  I_vote_lcapmy charicter  I_voting_barmy charicter  I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

my charicter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dusk

my charicter  Empty
PostSubject: my charicter    my charicter  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:37 pm

my charicter  2-92
Name:Yarashi Kaminato
Race:Human/Demon hybrid
Family: none living
Personality: : Yarashi is a clever and kind man who can be quite strict sometimes. He is in many cases, a brave daredevil. Yarashi goes by his morals and never gives up.
History:  , Yarashi was treated as some kind of outcast, he had no friends whatsoever. He took up kung-fu to try to fit in, but the other kids still thought of him as some kind of loser. Yarashi's heart grew cold, and eventualy he decided tofight back against those who made fun of, or ignored him! ... yet this made no difrence. This continued for a few years till he turned 17, on that day, he was being chaced by some knights for stealing a dark pain-cuting cloak when he ended up runing into a grave yard, looking around for a place to hide, he found something eaven better, there was a sword of dark aura wedged into a stone table. Engraved on the stone table where thease words: "he who is able to remove the sword will release a great power, but if thou have an impure heart, he shall be cursed". Yarashi didnt care what kind of cure he was risking, he just wanted to stop those knights, so, he took a good grip around the sword's handle ... and pulled as hard as he could. The knights closed in on him just as he removed the sword, then, a shadowy figure of a snake rose from where the sword was once placed, and that snake rushed right into Yarashi's chest, seeming to fuse with him. At that momet, a black symbol of 3 tangles snakes apeared on Yarashi's chest. He used the sword to cut a slit in the back of his cloak to hold it, shoved it in there, and suddenly started hearing voices in his head, "raise your hand and call out thease wrds boy! exactly as instructed ...", Yarashi raised his left hand into the air and yelled "Shock-Rush: Piflar!". Just then, a charge of black lightning started flowing out of Yarashi's hand, he then rushed at the knights and struck them right in the chest with that hand, after striking one, the lightining seemed to jump to the next, it wasnt verry powerfull, but when the knights where destracted, Yarashi had the chance to get away. Since then, Yarashi had gained controll of the daemon snake and it's powers. Deciding to use this new power for justice, and now needing his destructive past to stay a secret, Yarashi joined the Vandorins, a detective agency that does quite well at their job. Yarashi trained hard in combat, aswell as in being a Vandorin assistant, all the way up to this moment, when he had been promoted to a Vandorin detective. After getting that rank, Yarashi destroyed the dark sword and took the full power of the deamon snake into his body.

After that day, Yarashi learned many new emotions and made many new friends. He retrieved the pieces of his broken sword with the help of his partner Joey, and then, was able to recreate his own Transformation Nova form. Yarashi worked his way up the Vandoran ranks even further to achieve the rank of founder. He now leads the Vandoran organization with a powerful mind. The demon council had recognized his legendary power and had offered him milaterry benefits in return for aid in war. Yarashi refused their offer, but he knew that he would have to fight alongside the nobles eventualy, since the air seemed to thin in the ever growing predictions of the first Great War. Yarashi, Joey, and their love interests, would prepaid for the worst as they unmasked Joey's latest creation, The Dragoon X400, a giant mechanical knight that the 4 of them would controller together.

The team might have lost the lightning machine in the first half of the great war, and the girls might have died shortly afterwards, but that wouldn't stop Yarashi as long as he had a dream of peace between all races. After the death of his beloved, Yarashi's heart had once more fallen for the darkness, however, and he forgot about Dutch a dream entering his mind. Joey had reminded him of the light and of his dreams by protecting Yarashi against the leader of the opposing side, Zaderon, Lord of dragons, And it was Yarashi who struck the war ending blow. For a time after that, the land seemed to be at peace. There was no longer a fear of chaos. Even Yarashi knew however, that this was not the end. He needed to create a new kind of energy in order to destroy the ever dormant terror in the land that could spring up at any moment, so he began his research.

Utilizing the strange energy in the other dimension, the deadrealm, Yarashi made new descoveries of being able to harness the energy of the realm with more than just Kenju-Rei. One's own mind was able to link with the world to use it's great energy, but it came with a risk of leaving ones physical body in this dimension. After the second Great War had started against a rebellion of the secondary demon party, Yarashi had realized this fact. Absorbing the angelic energies from the deadrealm itself, Yarashi's physical, sleeping body was obliterated, thus trapping him in the deadrealm until a second rout out could be found. To this day, it was hard to find said path. Yarashi would train in the dream realm day in and day out until he was able to find the key to this incredible stellar prison. Years passed, and he was able to create a small link to the real world to bring someone in to the dream realm for a time. He had also been able to figure out how to preform a reverse transfer from the dream realm into the real world that would require the simultaneous activation of Transformation-Nova between people of each world, at the cost of completely absorbing the dream world within the host's body on activation.

Yarashi knew that it would take an advanced level of Transformation-Nova to take in the whole dream realm on the jump, so he called the person with the closest link to him there was: Tasuno Hasugemei, and he had transferred Tasuno to the dream realm. After helping Tasuno acquire Transformation-Nova, Yarashi transferred some of his Ki into Tasuno so that the two could see what was going on around eachother between the two worlds. When the day came that Tasuno was pushed to the break of death and pulled out the Transformation-Nova, Yarashi activated his at the same moment, and the link between them opened a magnagate just the same as the one that would be created to enter the Dream Realm. Yarashi found his way home and helped Tasuno destroy his enemy just in the nick of time with a Combination Hurricane Sphere attack, obliterating the aria around them. Tasuno had ran away in his disgrace driven from the abuse of his Transformation-Nova, and Yarashi regretted having to put him under so much stress. This horrid memory, along with those of his past, would haunt his life on the real world for good.

Yarashi spent his later days becoming accustomed to the many changes he noticed in the world. The Vandorans had died out, and the only thing left of Joey was his watch enabling him to summon the Dragoon X400 or it's mechanical brothers: Giga-Dractal, Fly-scorpion Y200, and Master Sword Z200. Yarashi took Mikey's watch, giving Joey his best wishes in the other world. Yarashi was still able to aces his old lab and his old house. surprisingly the Vandorans had reserved it for him even after death. "This time really isn't my own ... If Tasuno cant get out of Transformation nova, he'd be dead by now. I really need help if I am to better understand what happened while I was stuck in the dream realm ..."

Last edited by Dusk on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dusk

my charicter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my charicter    my charicter  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:56 pm

Do not accept. I am adding the complete 2nd and 3rd chapters in his storey later!
Back to top Go down
Dusk

my charicter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my charicter    my charicter  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:30 pm

ok, forget it, that is as much as I need now, feel free to look!
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

my charicter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my charicter    my charicter  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:29 pm

GOD DAMMIT JAYDEN XD ITS SO FUCKING LONG.
Back to top Go down
https://silenceforthefallen.forumotion.com
Dusk

my charicter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my charicter    my charicter  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:32 pm

be hapy its this way, the original plan was 7 paragraphs longer XDD
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

my charicter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my charicter    my charicter  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:48 pm

god fucking damn bitch
Back to top Go down
Dusk

my charicter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my charicter    my charicter  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:14 pm

lawls
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

my charicter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my charicter    my charicter  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my charicter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my charicter    my charicter  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my charicter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silence For The Fallen :: Character Creation :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: