Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
This is the Gentleman Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
This is the Gentleman Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
This is the Gentleman Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
This is the Gentleman Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
This is the Gentleman Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
This is the Gentleman Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
This is the Gentleman Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
This is the Gentleman Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
This is the Gentleman Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
This is the Gentleman I_vote_lcapThis is the Gentleman I_voting_barThis is the Gentleman I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
This is the Gentleman I_vote_lcapThis is the Gentleman I_voting_barThis is the Gentleman I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

This is the Gentleman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Gentleman

The_Gentleman

This is the Gentleman Empty
PostSubject: This is the Gentleman   This is the Gentleman Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:47 pm

This is the Gentleman The_dapper_gent_by_ethician-d5m14zj
Name:Unknown (Referred to as "The Gentleman" or "The Righteous Man")

Race:Human

Family:None/Unknown

Personality:A devoted gentleman, prefers to settle conflicts peacefully, but does not shy away from a fight when his life, principles, or both is at stake. He is a strong supporter of justice; hunting down the unjust, the cruel, and the wicked is his life's journey. Enjoys tea, brisk walks, classical music, and Kendo sparring.

History:"Ever true in mind, and form; enter, The Gentleman" Not much is known about The Gentleman. He is a man who is on a path few have walked, and fewer understand. He is the one who is pure of heart, through the eye of the storm. He mysteriously comes and is barely noticed by those around him, other than the few who know him well. The only evidence he has even been around is a single drop of red, left by the evil he has slain. He is an extremely skilled warrior, having been trained in Kendo, Kung Fu, Fencing, and western riflemanship, though he has no knowledge of magic. He can however, focus his chi to calm his spirit, ignore damage, and strengthen his attacks, though this does require concentration. He typically wears a three-piece suit with a bowtie, a Bowler hat, a long black trench coat, and white gloves. Also carries a combination cane-sword-pistol with a caplock action, a briefcase that unfolds into a chair, and various tools for creating mechanical items and weaponry.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

This is the Gentleman Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the Gentleman   This is the Gentleman Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:48 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://silenceforthefallen.forumotion.com

This is the Gentleman
Page 1 of 1