Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter I_vote_lcapYarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter I_voting_barYarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter I_vote_lcapYarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter I_voting_barYarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dusk

Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter Empty
PostSubject: Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter   Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:00 pm

Yarashi was walking down the dirt path. He was thinking a lot about the time period he found himself in. "I must be about 900 years into the future ... someone has to have read about me or something ..." He kept walking, taking his mind out of the problem for a bit to look at the scenery.
Back to top Go down
DreamD

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter   Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:34 pm

Kay was walking towards Yarashi's direction n the distance. knowing his history quite well, he recognized the powerful-looking man in the black cloak. He couldn't believe his eyes. He ran up to the man with a grin forming on his face. "Hey, Who do you think you are, impersonating a legend? how strong are you anyway?" He held on to his bags of stolen gold nervously, but he seemed quite brave, thinking about fighting this man as a test.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter   Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:45 pm

Yarashi only smiled hearing Kay. "Well, I would tell you who I was, but if you know who I look like, you might not believe me. As for my strength, you might find out soon. The emotion I feel coming from you deep inside tells me that what ever is in those bags of yours is most defiantly not yours." Yarashi took a Monkey's battle stance, copying his old friend Joey's style. "My name is Yarashi Kaminato, you have broken the law. Now prepare to die."
Back to top Go down
DreamD

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter   Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:59 pm

Kay dropped the stolen money and jumped back, lifting out his left arm towards Yarashi, making a sword-like shape with his hand. He curled his other arm inward close to his chest to protect himself. Finally, spreading his legs out slightly, he gave a daring grin. "You got his name, you talk like hi, lets see you fight like him! Light contact style: Projectile fist!" Kay shot a bolt of dark aura out of his extended arm that wouldn't feel like much on initial contact alone, but when it would get close to Yarashi, Kay would have it explode into a powerful burst of dark lightning. unlike other magical entities that are limited to a relative top speed. Kay's magical entity can travel about as fast as he can physically move, and being able to appear as if to teleport at top speed, his magic would in turn be very fast.

Kay's ocular power, the 'Hell's eyes', activated. His eyes turned a greyish color. Kay would start to spin around at great speeds as to prepare for what Yarashi would do.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter   Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:18 pm

Yarashi had wanted his first attack to be as effective as possible, so in the time before Kay was finished speaking, He tossed out a throwing star with a special black marking on it, completely missing Kay and landing 9 meters to the left of him. as the aura shot towards him, the throwing star began to glow a golden color an Yarashi was transported directly to it just before the massive explosion touched him. He wasn't finished yet.

Yarashi quickly picked up the same throwing star and threw it directly at Kay with all his might, and then held his palm out facing upright as he began to swirl Ki into the shape of a sphere just above the palm. "You asked for it."
Back to top Go down
DreamD

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter   Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:22 pm

Kay, spinning around, and his family name known for having almost a perfect 360 degrees of vision, saw the throwing star coming, and started expelling demonic chi for his pores and let it spiral around him in the shape of a dome as he sped up his rotation. "Dark Rotation!" The dome knocked the throwing star far behind his original position.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter   Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:39 pm

Yarashi smiled. "That's not very new." He dashed right towards the dome and plunged the powerful sphere into the dome as hard as he could in an attempt to cut right through it. "Spiraling Hurricane Sphere!!" The power of this sphere had once created large craters at even it's basic level, and Yarashi had trained with this attack for most of his life.
Back to top Go down
DreamD

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter   Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:41 pm

Kay forced his dome to match the entity mass of the sphere to prevent it's entry. At the slit second that he was looking directly at Yarashi, he send dark chi from his eyes directly out to him and had it shoot into his chest, attempting to burn him from the inside out with his pure dark magic. This ocular spell is meant to cause great pain as it starts eating away at the target's cellular build up. This will slowly weaken and restrain the target's body functions and slowly eat away at their spell controller. This was one of the advanced medical ocular spells of Kay's 'hell's eyes'.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter   Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:23 pm

Yarashi jumped back in pain getting hit by the ocular magic, his hurricane sphere dispelled. "Gahh!!" He he yelled out as he fell to his knees clutching his chest in both arms. That spell, it was faster that any kind of magic I've seen before .. it's as if my body was injected with an acidic poison ... it's burning inside of me .. Yarashi's legs seemed to make a shivering motion as he stood up slowly and readied himself. I can't move my body so well .. and by how it feels inside of me, my magical powers are getting out of my controller ... if I can't beat this guy quick ... this poison is going to kill me from the inside out .. an annoying shield and a deadly poison ... this is just great ...
Back to top Go down
DreamD

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter   Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:57 pm

Kay deactivated the dome and stopped spinning. "Potty, and you almost uncovered the secret to my defense." He chuckled as he dashed towards Yarashi with black lightning surging out of his hand in the shape of a giant thorn. "Darkness Volt Cutter! This will end it!"
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter   Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:07 pm

Yarashi struggled to controller his Ki as he forced as much of it as he could into his next spell just in time. He created a solid replica of himself that pulled him out of the way just as Kay got close. He did things this way since the clone could use it's strength to get Yarashi out of the way faster than he could do it himself. Yarashi attempted to do a roundhouse kick to Kay's chest as he was moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter   Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yarashi vs Kay: Spiralling Hurricane Sphere vs Darkness Volt Cutter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silence For The Fallen :: Miscellaneous :: Archived Topics-
Jump to: