Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
Out of the Hospital (RP) I_vote_lcapOut of the Hospital (RP) I_voting_barOut of the Hospital (RP) I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
Out of the Hospital (RP) I_vote_lcapOut of the Hospital (RP) I_voting_barOut of the Hospital (RP) I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

Out of the Hospital (RP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

Out of the Hospital (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:30 pm

Lavi Woke up from his sleep. noticing no one but the nurse Changing his Bandages
Huh? Lavi said while Trying to move his Bandaged Arm
We numbed it. So you wont Be able to use it for about a couple hours She said helping Lavi up
Alright I will be right back with the Release papers. She said Leaving Lavi's room to get Ready
Well this shit sucks... Lavi said to Himself
I wonder who is going to Bring me home? or will I have to walk. ... Lavi thought
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:38 pm

Drago walks in with some balloons in hand that read *Well you're not dead*. and *Hope you get well soon*."Hey,remember me?I heard you were in the hospital and today was your release date and you had noone to take you home.So I came and thought you'd might like if I took you home."He takes out a box of chocolates and throws them at Lavi and they land on his lap."Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:42 pm

Lavi looked at the chocolates. and then looks at the Dragon,
um who are you Dragon? Lavi Said confused from the medicine that the Docters gave him. and he was also recovering from Amnesia so he wouldn't Remember no one he knew
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:52 pm

"I'm Drago remember?Well I guess you don't the doctor told me you might not remember anyone.But you knew me.We met in your apartment one day when you just moved in and I greeted you and then one thing came to another and we became friends.Maybe if I took you home you would remember by seeing familiar surroundings."He turns around and asked the nurse."How long until he can be released?"
He can be taken home in about an hour and a half.When you do take him home make sure he gets plenty of rest and don't let him go off and be stupid and let himself be hurt again."Alright"He responded.Drago leaned on the doorway playing *Flappy Bird*"This game is ruining my life.Oh and do you remember what happened to you?Anything at all?Not even you most recent memory?
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:00 pm

Lavi looked at the Game he was playing... and then answered his Questio
uh I think I got hurt by Reapers at some Pizza place ..... Lavi said questioning himself for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:04 pm

Ria busts into the room looking for Lavi and finally catching sight of him yells out "Hey Mister Rude man how ya doing glad to see you awake" running up to the bed and kissing his cheek "hope you get out soon. i heard you were getting released sometime this week" backing up a step and finally seeing the dragon in the room.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:06 pm

Lavi looked at the Hyperactive girl Shocked
uhh do I know you Miss? Lavi said confused...
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:08 pm

"Ummmmm hello."Who the hell is she?He looks slightly confused at how she just bursts through the door."Ummm if I may ask,who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:10 pm

At hearing this Ria is shocked "Aww how could you forget me i saved your life Mister" she says and then turns to the dragon "I'm Ria i'm Lavi's new friend who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:14 pm

Lavi closed his eyes. and pondered the situation
um Let me think for a second..... Lavi said
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:17 pm

"I'm Drago,Lavi's friend.Nice to meet you!"He extends his hand for a handshake with a smile on his face."Well It's good to know someone else also cares for their friends.In about an hour I'm taking him home,maybe he would regain his memories if hes surrounded by things that are familiar to him."
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Ria shakes the large dragon's hand "I guess it would be best to get him up to speed so that sounds good" Ria says "What doesn't he remember though" she says turning to Lavi "Whats got you stumped Mister L?"
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:30 pm

"He doesn't remember exactly who attacked him and he doesn't remember anyone he knows."He looks at Lavi."You feeling okay?You need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:30 pm

Lavi suddenly Feels Lightheaded
Ah my head Lavi said while grabing his head
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:32 pm

Ria dashes to Lavi's side "Hey Drago get a nurse will you honey and Lavi just relax and lay down."
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:34 pm

"Alright."He walks over to the hospital main desk and asks fir the nurse then comes back and walks back into the room."Everyone is staring at me,oh and the nurse will be here in a minute."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:46 pm

Lavi starts to get blured vision
I Can't see Really good ..... Lavi said
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:48 pm

"Well lay down dummy you gotta rest your head" Ria says as the nurse comes in to check on Lavi almost pushing her out of the way to get to him.
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Nurse:"Well you are lucky you are alive.And you are lucky someone paid for your stay here.If it wasn't for this guy you would still be out on the street and possibly dead."She points to Drago.She takes out a needle and injects Lavi with some medicine."What did you just give him?"Nurse:"I gave him some medicine that will promote the restoration of the cells in his eyes,he should have his vision back in a couple of days."He looks as the needle is inserted in Lavi's skin."So when can he be released?"
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:23 am

Lavi looked at Drago
You paid for my Medical bills? Lavi Asked
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:15 am

Ria thinks to herself well that's weird who does that for someone but says "Thanks Mister D for helping out Lavi like that but it's his own fault for being here trying to beat all those reapers by himself."
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:48 pm

"Well I didn't help him out for anything else so paying his bills is the least I can do,plus it's much better having an empty wallet than a dead friend.Just don't go getting yourself in fights you can't handle without help from one of us."Drago looks at them both with a friendly smile.Alright Lavi,you will be released in about half an hour I just need to finish some paper work.Once he's home maybe he will remember everything about his life by familiar surroundings,well at least he should remember something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Hospital (RP)   Out of the Hospital (RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of the Hospital (RP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silence For The Fallen :: Miscellaneous :: Archived Topics-
Jump to: