Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
Elincia Character Form Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
Elincia Character Form Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
Elincia Character Form Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
Elincia Character Form Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
Elincia Character Form Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
Elincia Character Form Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
Elincia Character Form Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
Elincia Character Form Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
Elincia Character Form Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
Elincia Character Form I_vote_lcapElincia Character Form I_voting_barElincia Character Form I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
Elincia Character Form I_vote_lcapElincia Character Form I_voting_barElincia Character Form I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

Elincia Character Form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elincia

Elincia

Elincia Character Form Empty
PostSubject: Elincia Character Form   Elincia Character Form Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:33 pm

Elincia Character Form 465104-bigthumbnail
Name:Elincia
Race:Wolf
Family: Deceased
Personality:A real sweetheart, yet over protective. Falls in love easily, but is also a large flirt when it comes down to it. Loves making people laugh. Slightly aggressive towards people she doesn't like nor know too well. Tends to be curious with new things and loves to explore.
History:Elincia grew up with two brothers, one sister, and her father. Her mom left them when she was only seven years old. Leaving her dad and siblings to fend for themselves. As she got older, she bagan to hide in herself more and more, deeper every day. When she was in school she would walk the halls in baggy clothes, listening to her music,the only thing that kept her sane and going strong. When she was home, her dad was an alcoholic. He began drinking once her mom left. Each year, his abuse gets worse. When she was sixteen, she had her first shift. It was unsuspected, but from then on she knew she had the wolf blood in her. She had known her mom was native, but not like this. Three months after she found out her secret, she ran away from home, living on her own. She still does today. Lingering around the world, looking for someone to love her..

<-- Human form
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Elincia Character Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elincia Character Form   Elincia Character Form Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:35 pm

APPROVIMICATED
Back to top Go down
https://silenceforthefallen.forumotion.com

Elincia Character Form
Page 1 of 1