Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
Time to eat up - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTime to eat up - Page 2 I_voting_barTime to eat up - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
Time to eat up - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTime to eat up - Page 2 I_voting_barTime to eat up - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

Time to eat up

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Syphen

Syphen

Time to eat up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:44 pm

I watch, the amused grin re-emerging on my face. I see her start talking to the man, and wonder what she will ask him. I hope she isn't rude...
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:47 pm

Alright ima eat my pizza and be back on in 20. Lavi said while Returning the Black beast into his eye. Lavi then looks at the girl that had Asked the Question.
the names Lavi. and yours Lass? Lavi asked While offering her a slice of pizza
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:53 pm

"My names Riotier but you can call me Ria and I've already eaten a little but back to my question could you please wash your arm a little and then could you join me and my new friend for the rest of your meal he's kinda shy and i'd love to get to know you" giving Lavi a cute smile and puppy dog eyes hoping he'd say yes to both.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:04 pm

I watch her use her puppy-dog eyes and just knew he was done for. She could melt a heart of Tungsten. I think watching carefully for the man's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:03 pm

I can Clean up. but I don't think I should interrupt your time with your boyfriend. soo ill decline that offer lass thanks anyway. Lavi said while summoning the  Black beast to clean his arm
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:14 pm

"Boyfriend... oh you think no no no" she says blushing slightly "it's nothing like that we just meet and i'd love to meet new people and my name is Ria Mr. Musician Man so call me that. Thanks for cleaning up that helps out a lot. So what do you say come join us please." getting closer to Lavi and putting her hand on his clean shoulder and pouting out her lip.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:23 pm

I continue to watch, trying my hardest not to laugh. She's backing him into a corner~ I think with glee.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:37 pm

Lavi puts on his eyepatch back on
Well ria, you remind me of my sister ...... Lavi said sweeping her hand off his shoulder
Sorry kiddo but my answeris still no. Lavi said eating his pizza
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:44 pm

"Well that is just too bad cutie we could of had some real fun. Don't be so shy in the future alright?" the whole time thinking Well isn't he rather rude. Ria then started to walk slowly back to the table where Syphen was still sitting feeling kinda depressed on how Lavi had acted towards her. I was only being friendly. she thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:17 pm

"What's wrong, Little Princess?" I ask Ria when she returns, because she looked awfully pouty. "Was the musician meaner than we expected?" I ask, trying to get a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:36 pm

"He was really rude Syphen I don't think he would have made a good friend." Ria says after sitting down "By the why Syphen do not make fun of me for trying to make friends with people" enunciating very clearly "You'll make me sad and then I'd cry right here in front of all these people" saying all this and tearing up at just the thought of her new friend teasing her already.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:43 pm

"Ah!?" I ask, nearly panicking. "But I wasn't...?" I begin, then decide to go another route. I stand up, pushing my chair back. I then walk over and stand in front of her. There, I bow low and regally. "My lady." I begin, "My greatest apologies. I would never willingly inflict pain upon one such as yourself. Please accept my humblest apologies, although I am truly unworthy." I know I may make a scene, but it was the best solution I saw.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:55 pm

Lavi Starts on his 3rd slice of pizza and senses 3 Reapers outside in the street tsk they Followed me..... alright! Every one Listen up! no one Go outside. Lavi Said Getting up and steping 3 steps near the door, also turning his guitar into a  Scythe. and looking to Ria and the other guy. its people like them why I fight..... to Preserve light at the cause of  my life. that is My Way .... my legacy  lavi thought to himself getting ready to confront the 3 Reapers
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:59 pm

Ria shocked by the actions of her new shy friend she gets up and hugs Syphen in a back-cracking hug "Aww thank you, thank you. Your really sweet aren't you." then hearing what the rude man said looked out the windows trying to see what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:07 am

My head snaps up to look out the windows, even as Ria starts to break my back with a firm hug. My senses focused on three beings outside. I didn't know what they were, but I knew they were hunting, and I knew I didn't want to get between them and their prey. Just seconds later, the musician hops up and starts shouting, transforming his guitar into a scythe. His senses are pretty good...I wonder if he'll win the fight...? I begin to relax as much as possible, prepared to battle with tooth, claw and maybe a little Dragon's Fire.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:27 am

Lavi Walked outside into the Middle of the Street and Stood about 25 feet away from them
So you guys are just underlings then from what I hear.... unfortanetly .... you guys have come for 2 things..... my eye and the shard in my possession.... Lavi said removing his eyepatch and summoning his pet once more,
Alright shadow cloak mode - Time to eat up - Page 2 B4979f10Lavi said Putting his mask on also
I am also a Reaper ..... its to bad though you three are just Underlings compared to me Lavi Said laughing at the 3 Before him
I serve Queen Vixen. and I shall Carry out what shall be Done even at the cost of my own life!
now ..... shall we get started?
Lavi said while Teleporting behind them and Swinging the Scythe in a Horizontal Motion only making contact with on slicing him in halve. and Watching the two Relocate themselves. and getting Ready for battle now Let us Begin...... Lavi said
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:33 am

Seeing the fight Ria lets go off Syphen and runs to the window pressing herself against the glass to get a better look her dangerously high level of curiosity getting the better of her again. "Hey, Syphen sweetie come look at this there's a fight. Wanna watch it?" Turning back to him breifly to get a clear answer from him.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:37 am

I nod, worried she would run outside for a better view. I walk over and firmly put my hands on her shoulders to keep her from running off. I lean over and speak in her ear calmly, "You're right, Milady." I say, "This is indeed a good view."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:48 am

tch Let Darkness consume you both Lavi said while snaping his fingers, Releasing the Black beast from under them and Devouring them both
hehehehehehe to Easy ...... Lavi then Felt a Suden Tremor in the ground and  looked behind him. Lavi saw a large greyish Beast bigger than the pizza parlor.
well then this is should be more entertaining..... Lavi said Swapping his Scythe with Black chains
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:52 am

Ria looked up into Syphen's eyes for a few seconds and smiled brightly placing her hands on top of his looking back just in time to see a beast emerge from the ground. "Coooolllllll, i hope mister rude man will be okay." pressing herself flush with the window to see as clearly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:04 am

I looked down at her hands, laughing inside at her childishness. Then the ground shook, and I glanced up in time to see a large, grey being appear, and the musician switch weapons out. I didn't even sense it...
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:18 am

Black aura Suddenly appeared from Lavi's chains
Lets end this here...... Huh? Lavi then saw a Shadow underhim and looking up was a Reaper Swinging at him
Lavi backed up but got hit in his Left arm. as he backed up
..... Lavi Holding his Wound so it he wouldn't bleed out, noticing it was Deep. Lavi knew he wouldn't last in this condition
Lavi then Teleported on the Beasts Back and Jumped about 20 feet above it and Threw his chains
Hells chains! Lavi said while Making 10 Solid clones of the chains and attaching Sharp Kunai's onto it
Peircing 8 Vital Spots killing the beast on inpact.
Landing right infront of the beast and walking away. Feeling a Sharp pain as he Walked Away Lavi Felt his Body failing him.... and Threw up blood and collapsed backwards
Shit..... Lavi Laughed as he Fell to the ground
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:23 am

"Looks like he couldn't handle them alone" looking up at Syphen again "should we help him out.. he was really rude to me but i don't wanna see him die." Looking back to see Lavi bleeding heavily on the pavement outside.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:36 am

I let go of Ria's shoulders and go outside. I wasn't sure if the reaper that got him was still hanging around, and I would need both hands to get the musician. I gesture for Ria to stay inside, then begin the tedious task of dragging the man inside.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:42 am

thanks Kid.... Lavi Said while Coughing up More Blood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to eat up
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silence For The Fallen :: Miscellaneous :: Archived Topics-
Jump to: