Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
Time to eat up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
Time to eat up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
Time to eat up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
Time to eat up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
Time to eat up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
Time to eat up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
Time to eat up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
Time to eat up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
Time to eat up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
Time to eat up - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTime to eat up - Page 3 I_voting_barTime to eat up - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
Time to eat up - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTime to eat up - Page 3 I_voting_barTime to eat up - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

Time to eat up

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Riotier

Riotier

Time to eat up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:46 am

Rai runs over to then two boys and gets on her knees next to Lavi "Hey mister you got anything in that bag of tricks of yours to bind that arm or is Syphen gonna have to take his shirt off so i can do it for you?" thinking the whole time He looks kinda pale he's losing a lot... to much i think.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:54 am

I..... I.... am Fine Lavi said while trying to get up
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:58 am

I push him back on the ground. "Stay still, would ya?" I ask absent-mindedly, beginning to take Lavi's shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:08 am

"Careful with that arm moving to much could hurt the tendons connections and jostle the unruptured blood vessles" Carefully running my fingers over the damage to assess it after the shirt had been removed then placing my ear on his bare chest to hear his lungs working fine but his heart was a little erratic. "He should be fine after i bandage his arm and he gets properly treated could you rip his shirt up" talking to Syphen then turning to look at Lavi "and you mister who do you think you are running out there all alone and getting hurt like this if you had died you would never have been able to make up for hurting my feelings earlier."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:05 pm

Well .... Ria .... the Real reason I didn't want to sit with anyone ... is because any people I end up Meeting dies .... Lavi said
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:21 am

"Really?" I ask in a bored voice that showed how little interest I had. "Would you shut up and sit still?" I ask sharply, pushing him back down.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:30 am

"We can handle ourselves Mister" she says while putting pressure on the wound "Hey Syphen sweetie could you get some help I can slow it don down but I can't stop him from dying." then turning back to lavi "Well i'm still here so there goes your theory now doesn't it if you think im gonna let a friend get away that easy your crazy."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:02 pm

Heh ..... so I am a friend now? Lavi said Laughing to hide the pain
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:09 pm

"Well I should hope so," I say sarcastically, "Else this was a waste of time." I finish jokingly, trying to lighten the mood. All I wanted was a little bit of peace and quiet... Never works out the way I hope...
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:30 pm

"Well duh mister i wouldn't be here getting all covered in your blood for nothing" Ria says in a cheerful tone completely at odds with the situation. "So I just have one question Mister L are you gonna finish your pizza when you stop bleeding?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to eat up   Time to eat up - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to eat up
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silence For The Fallen :: Miscellaneous :: Archived Topics-
Jump to: