Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) I_vote_lcapEnjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) I_voting_barEnjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) I_vote_lcapEnjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) I_voting_barEnjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open)   Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:03 pm

The Gentleman is sitting at a corner table, quietly sipping some tea and staring out the window, wondering what new mechanical toys he could create. The shop is not noisy, but a low hum of the other voices around can be heard. He thinks to himself, I need something big, something heavy, that can smash through defenses while holding one itself... He begins thinking of a large walking mech with heavy armor.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open)   Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:12 pm

Vixen walked over to the man, hearing his thoughts on accident.
"You think quite loudly. Do you mean something like an engine that's been modified?" She tilted her head the side curiously and smiled warmly at him.
Back to top Go down
https://silenceforthefallen.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open)   Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:19 pm

The Gentleman looked at the woman curiously; she was beautiful, and he was a bit stunned to see her sit down across from him. He slowly replied,"Not exactly, though it would have an engine in it... I was thinking something around twenty feet tall with a large cannon." He took a sip of his tea, thinking to himself,Just who are you?
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open)   Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:20 pm

"My name is Vixen. I'm a demonic Goddess," she smiled again. "And you can speak out loud. I can hear your thoughts," she thought for a minute. "I might know where to find one of those."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open)   Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:24 pm

The Gentleman chuckled and replied,"Hear my thoughts, eh? Well then, no use keeping any secrets." He took another sip of tea, then said,"I doubt you could find what i am looking for; the works of Dr. Mannfried Von Karlsson are hard to find at best. Most likely, i will need to take the items i have already at my shop and improve upon the design and then create my mechanical monstrosity!"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open)   Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:25 pm

"If you don't want my help then fine," Vixen stood up from the booth. "Sorry for trying."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open)   Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:32 pm

The Gentleman sips his tea again and thinks not at all what i said, but alright He then goes back to thinking of large triped mechanical vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open)   Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying some tea at the Coffee House (open)
Page 1 of 1