Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
Mourning and Thinking of a plan(Open for anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
Mourning and Thinking of a plan(Open for anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
Mourning and Thinking of a plan(Open for anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
Mourning and Thinking of a plan(Open for anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
Mourning and Thinking of a plan(Open for anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
Mourning and Thinking of a plan(Open for anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
Mourning and Thinking of a plan(Open for anyone) Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
Mourning and Thinking of a plan(Open for anyone) Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
Mourning and Thinking of a plan(Open for anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
Mourning and Thinking of a plan(Open for anyone) I_vote_lcapMourning and Thinking of a plan(Open for anyone) I_voting_barMourning and Thinking of a plan(Open for anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
Mourning and Thinking of a plan(Open for anyone) I_vote_lcapMourning and Thinking of a plan(Open for anyone) I_voting_barMourning and Thinking of a plan(Open for anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

Mourning and Thinking of a plan(Open for anyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drago

Drago

Mourning and Thinking of a plan(Open for anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Mourning and Thinking of a plan(Open for anyone)   Mourning and Thinking of a plan(Open for anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:19 pm

I walk in to the cemetery with a bouquet of flowers and candles in hand as I proceed to the grand mausoleum in the center of the cemetery.I set down the flowers and light the candles and put them at the door.My eyes turned to the engraving on the side of the wall.Here lie six different bodies who are still unidentified.That is what the engraving said but in reality 5 of those dead bodies are family members of mine.They were killed the last time war broke out between the races.They weren't even fighting yet they were still killed!I tightened by fist and I became angry with myself."If only I was there a few minutes earlier I could have saved them,instead they were killed.For what?For being dragons and not some other race?how the FUCK would ANYONE care what race you are!"I punched the ground and the ground below shook."How am I going to fix this?"Then i thought to myself,Is there a way to fix this?I lean my hand over the names of the fallen and rest my head on the wall and I closed my eyes and I let out a disappointed sigh.
Back to top Go down

Mourning and Thinking of a plan(Open for anyone)
Page 1 of 1