Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
Lavi's Apartment (Open) I_vote_lcapLavi's Apartment (Open) I_voting_barLavi's Apartment (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
Lavi's Apartment (Open) I_vote_lcapLavi's Apartment (Open) I_voting_barLavi's Apartment (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

Lavi's Apartment (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi's Apartment (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Lavi's Apartment (Open)   Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:08 pm

Lavi's Apartment (Open) Bedroo10
Décor~

Lavi laid on the floor Bored hoping for someone to knock on the door
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Lavi's Apartment (Open)   Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:20 am

Drago knocks on the door three times.As the door opens he asked."Hey I heard you just moved in!So I just wanted to come over and introduced myself and to give you a little welcome gift.Dammit Chris (friend of Drago) you are making me look awkward and cheesy as fuck.Did you have a good look at the apartment complex and learn your way around?It's pretty easy to get lost if your new.Oh by the way I'm Drago."He extends his hand for a hand shake.Thanks Chris now I look fucking gay.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Lavi's Apartment (Open)   Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:55 pm

Lavi heard the Knocks and opened the Door to see a Dragon. still a tad bit sleepy and Responded to what he said
Hello there mate, Lavi said Returning the handshake
Would you like to come in man?
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Lavi's Apartment (Open)   Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:24 pm

"Um.....sure I guess"Is it just me or does he also think this is awkward as fuck?He walks in through the door ducking his head under the doorway."To be honest I thought you were gonna run away as soon as you saw me.You know....me being a dragon and all I thought you were gonna be terrified."Walk out to the balcony and points at a house inside the apartment complex."That's where I live if you were wondering."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Lavi's Apartment (Open)   Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:31 pm

To be honest Draco ..... I never expected too See a Dragon at my Apartment door. Lavi said Looking in his Fridge for something to drink
Is there any particular Reason you came here other than just saying hi? Lavi Said while Throwing a Pepsi at Draco to See if his "Dragon Sense's" were on point
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Lavi's Apartment (Open)   Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:46 pm

Drago sees (not draco) sees the pepsi fly at him and swiftly catches it with one arm."Actually I am pretty new here myself.I just moved in here about two weeks ago and I have no idea who anyone here is and I saw the moving truck so i decided to say hi and maybe make some new friends instead of people running away because they think I would eat them.Wait.....how come your not scared of me?"Dragos face seems somewhat confused but at the same time relieved.
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Lavi's Apartment (Open)   Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:58 pm

Well Drago.. I am not the quick to judge Type. I give other Races a Chance. and Dragons are not Scary... but that's how the other People Seem to Perceive it. when in Reality Dragons are just as us Lavi said while Taking a Monster energy out of the Fridge and Placed it on the counter and proceeded to work on his latest weapon "Shotgun Gauntlets"
since your here. would you need anything else, like a Weapon Perhaps? Lavi Said while taking a sip of his drink
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Lavi's Apartment (Open)   Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:04 pm

"Actually......"Drago claps his hands as two arm cannons and claw blades materialize."I got my weapons  right here.The round one is Sally and the triangular one is Mustang.these two claw blades just attach to my wrist.They are diamond tipped and deliver a nasty cut.Sally shoots explosive 105 rounds and Mustang is a particle cannon."He claps his hands again as the weapons disappear."I rarely use them since I really never have a need for them."He takes a gulp of the pepsi drink and crushes the can and throws it into the nearest trash can."I made these myself.Took about three years to make them."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Lavi's Apartment (Open)   Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:30 pm

interesting, Very Well made weapons. I have made my Fair share of Weapons. but.. Drago I must ask how many Friends or Acquaintances do you have? Lavi asked unsure if he had many friends
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Lavi's Apartment (Open)   Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:37 pm

"Only about three.I only have friends that I trust."Drago looks out the window."Why have lots of friends if you can't trust them?"
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Lavi's Apartment (Open)   Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Trust is something important. You know once you have Truly Lost something you cannot Gain it back..... and I suppose someone has Made you Lose something important.... but do you know what it is that you have lost Lavi said while messing around with the Gauntlets Wiring
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Lavi's Apartment (Open)   Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:12 pm

"Half my family."I said sadly."They were mostly wiped out during a raid.I trusted my friend to guard them while I was gone for a few days.I came back and half of them were dead.Found out he was a dragon hunter.So I hunted him down.....and killed him."Dragos expression turns from happy so sad."That's why I have to know a guy very well before I can trust him with anything."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Lavi's Apartment (Open)   Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:21 pm

Very unforgivable..... Misusing someone's trust..... Horrible.... Lavi said while Searching the cabinets behind him for a  Prototype of his
Hmmm Ah here it is, Drago think fast Lavi said while Tossing a Black Bracelet behind him
Try that on, its a Little Race Image Transfer thing I made. it makes you Look like a human as long as you were it. just press the Purple button Lavi said grabbing a Small tool to attach wires into the Links in his gauntlets
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Lavi's Apartment (Open)   Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:36 pm

Drago catches the bracelet and outs it on."Why would I need this?I like how I look."He puts it on anyways and tests it out.He looks like a regular human."Okay I gotta admit this is cool but why would I need it ?I am proud to be a dragon."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Lavi's Apartment (Open)   Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:41 pm

you don't need it but I just needed it to be tested out ..... also your naked ..... Pointing to him. if you wanna stay like that I will have to give you clothes or I can take the Bracelet Off your choice Lavi said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Lavi's Apartment (Open)   Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:47 pm

"Ok 1.Why do I need clothes?It's not like anything is showing. 2.I don't need the bracelet. 3.Why did you make it if you are a human? and 4. I don't think any of your clothes will fit me."Drago throws the bracelet at Lavi and it hits his head"Pfffft sorry about that."Drago looks like hes trying not to laugh."I have been wondering......what can you do?As in fighting wise?I was just wondering."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Lavi's Apartment (Open)   Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:55 pm

Ouch the Reason I made the Bracelet is so that it could help other races Sneak into places, and I can handle my Self in a fight why do you ask? Lavi Replied as he finished the Shotgun gauntlets
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Lavi's Apartment (Open)   Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:02 pm

"I was wondering because this place isn't as safe as you think it is."Drago gestures him to follow him."Come on I wanna see what you can do.Show me how you fight and I will show you what I can do.Who knows maybe I'll teach you a few things because there are people out there who are more powerful than you can imagine."
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Lavi's Apartment (Open)   Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Alright kiddoh Lets see what you got. Lavi said while Attaching his newly Made weapon onto both of his arms
But lets spar outside don't want to get Charged for damaged property Lavi said leading the way outside
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Lavi's Apartment (Open)   Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:17 pm

"I was intending it that way but first before we spar I just wanna see how well you use that sword of yours."He looks at the swords mounted on the wall."I won't go hard since that would mean an instant death for you I just wanna see your full strength on some special training dummies I made.They fight back when you try to hit them.You destroy one the I'll do the same for the other."Drago begins to walk out the door gesturing you to follow him outside into the forest clearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lavi's Apartment (Open)   Lavi's Apartment (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lavi's Apartment (Open)
Page 1 of 1