Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:12 pm by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
Sat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
Fri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
Fri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen

Ceraph Corruption

Syphen

Girouetta

Lavi Kiyoshi

Drago

Havis

Riotier

DreamD

Insanity Manifested

Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

Share | 

War(Hybrid)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tatsumi Yamato

PostSubject: War(Hybrid)   Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:34 pm

Name:Project-0001WA5 Codename: War
Race:Demon(Lightning Alignment)/Dragon(Fire Alignment) Hybrid
Family:None
Personality:War is a very isolated, lonely, and uncaring person. He has a unusually aggressive side and doesn't mind getting into a fight, or cutting off limbs to get want he wants. He doesn't make friends easily, and would use them, if it served his purposes.
History:As I awoke from my home and into the room, filled with the bodies of scientist that are dismembered and burned, I walked over to the nearest console and started messing with it. All I could find was two things: Project-0001WA5 Codename: War and [Missing Files]. I continued to all the modules but finding nothing but [Missing Files]. I eventually continued to search the premise and all I could find was a locker, again with the same name, Project-0001WA5 Codename: War. I opened it and found a pair of clothing, a mask, and a weapon, a prestigious scythe. I put the clothing on and proceed to blast a hole in a wall, making a hole to the outside world. All I knew was a few things: That the only thing I have for a name is War, I have some strong type of powers(Lightning and Fire usage), and that I'm not normal. I walked out of the room and started to roam the area.

Notes

Abilities: Fire(Dragon Flame{Oragnge})/Lightning(Demon Lightning{Black}) manipulation-Minor Dragon Shifting(Can change certain parts of his body in that of a dragon's)-Scythe Expertise-Extreme Speed
Details:
Hair-A Medium Length, with a upper ponytail, tails splitting down the sides of his face.His Hair color is predominately Red with stripes of white mixed in.
Eyes-They are split in the contents. The left eye is that of a dragon, with the color being Orange, while the right eye is that of a demon, with the color being Red.
Markings- War has a sorta of Bar code Branding on the back of his neck, with his project and code name inscribed above it.
Height-6'1"
Weight-190lbs.
Skin Color-Tan
Weapon:The Grim Reaper(Scythe)-Made of the strongest Hellion Metal/Fire-Elemental
Ability-Flame Chain=Allows for the Scythe to change into a Chain-and-Sickle with a Flame blade
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War(Hybrid)   Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:37 pm

Accepted though if you use those abilities on my character i will cut you in half.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silenceforthefallen.forumotion.com

War(Hybrid)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silence For The Fallen :: Character Creation :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: