Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
Thinking about life - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThinking about life - Page 2 I_voting_barThinking about life - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
Thinking about life - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThinking about life - Page 2 I_voting_barThinking about life - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

Thinking about life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Syphen

Syphen

Thinking about life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:15 pm

My scowl deepens. "I. Already. Told. You. I. Am. Not. Leaving." I say in annoyance as I grind my teeth.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:17 pm

"Then I'll go to another cliff where you aren't...." I begin walking away, not wanting him to follow me.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:20 pm

I follow her. "Running away from your problems will never help."
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:23 pm

I turn around and and swipe my nails at Syphen's face. "Why the fuck can't you leave me alone!"
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:24 pm

I dodge her nails. "Well, isn't that part of caring?" I ask, wishing I had the courage to outright confess.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:25 pm

"If you are caring then fucking let me be." I swipe again, not caring what else he has to say.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:29 pm

"Tch." I scowl. "Letting you commit suicide isn't how I show love." I say, frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:30 pm

"Its no less then I deserve!" I keep trying to attack Syphen, not caring what happens to me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:32 pm

I push Ceraph to the ground and kiss her. "I just confessed and all you do is attack me? Was I not clear enough? I love you," I say.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:33 pm

"But I feel nothing for you... My heart is Vixen's and I just crushed it myself...." I try to get out from under him.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:36 pm

I look her in the eyes. "I am no stranger to the idea of unrequited love, and something tells me you aren't either. I would never force you to do something you didn't want, but I will not let you kill yourself," I say with determination.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:38 pm

"BUT I DESERVE TO DIE!!!!" I get out from under him and slowly move to the cliff and start to cry non-stop.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:41 pm

I watch her. Damn it. I knew this would happen. I said too much. I collapse to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:45 pm

I stand at the edge of the cliff, still scared of dying, but doesn't know what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:43 pm

I feel my consciousness spiraling and try to resist, but end up sinking into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:46 pm

I step off the cliff and decide to just let the death take me.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:28 pm

When I wake up, I see that Ceraph is no longer there. "C-Ceraph?" I call out, hoping I wasn't too late...
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:29 pm

I hit the ground head first, dying instantly.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm

I jump off the cliff, gliding to the ground gently. I see Ceraph's broken body, and go to it. I shake her. "Ceraph?" I call, but she doesn't answer. I sigh, and begin a ritual to bring her back to life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking about life
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2