Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
Thinking about life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
Thinking about life Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
Thinking about life Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
Thinking about life Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
Thinking about life Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
Thinking about life Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
Thinking about life Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
Thinking about life I_vote_lcapThinking about life I_voting_barThinking about life I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
Thinking about life I_vote_lcapThinking about life I_voting_barThinking about life I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

Thinking about life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

Thinking about life Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:37 pm

I sit at a cliff looking down it as I think about jumping. Why the fuck was I born a siren. I betrayed the only person that made me happy. "I wish i was never born, I just hurt those I care about....I'm so so sorry Vixen."
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:41 pm

I stand a distance back, unsure how to proceed. Vixen? Is that the girl I saw Ceraph with...? I take an uncertain step forward, then stop again. I didn't want to intrude, or offend.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:43 pm

I don't notice anyone nearby as I am lost in my own thoughts. I'm the worst kind of person. I should just jump off right now and end it.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 pm

I take a few more steps, until I am almost within reach of Ceraph. "Uh...Are you okay, Ceraph?" I ask, still worried.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:47 pm

I look up behind me and see Syphen. "Oh...Hello Syphen... I'm fine, for a worthless whore like me can be." I sigh and go back looking down the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:48 pm

I sit down beside Ceraph. "Can I ask what is wrong? You seem so down..." I ask, testing.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:50 pm

"I'd rather not talk about it and I want to be alone...." I wipe away a tear as it falls down my cheek. "And besides why would you care about me? I tried to get into you pants..."
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:53 pm

I force myself to smile and put my arm around her shoulders. "Ah," I say, "But you didn't, did you? Besides, who could leave a pretty girl like by herself when she is obviously in pain?" I hug her gently with the arm around her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:55 pm

"Please, I want to be alone." I shrug off the hug and bring my knees to my chest. "I'm sorry but I can't talk about it with anyone."
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:11 pm

I shrug, but still sit there. I look out into the mist below, and wonder what I would see if the mist were gone...
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:14 pm

I sigh softly and scoot away from Syphen. Me soon. "Could you please leave I want to be alone."
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:20 pm

I still sit there. "No." I say quietly but firmly. I was determined. I saw only one outcome in leaving a depressed girl alone on a cliff. And I didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:22 pm

I stand up and turn to him. "I told you to fucking leave me alone! I Need to be fucking alone right fucking now!" I slap him and go sit down.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:29 pm

I scowl but sit beside her anyway. "There's no way I'd leave you alone in a depressing place like this," I say persistently.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:31 pm

"Then maybe I should fucking push you off so that I can be alone!" I glare at him with a serious intent in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:40 pm

I look coolly back at her. "It won't change anything," I say emotionlessly.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:53 pm

"It will make me alone." I get up and walk behind him ready to push him off.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:54 pm

I shrug. "If you're that desperate, why has it not crossed your mind to just leave me here? You aren't thinking clearly," I say.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:57 pm

I didn't want to admit it but I was hoping for her to find and stop me. "Thats none of your business, now leave before I make you fall."
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:59 pm

"Before you 'make me fall'?" I ask, laughing. "I can't believe it. You really are off, aren't you?" I stop and think a minute. "Or maybe... It's not that you want to be alone...But that I wasn't the one you wanted to be with...?" I speculate, feeling somewhat upset.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:04 pm

I blush softly and start pushing against Syphen's back. "I said leave or I'm making you."
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:07 pm

I push back against her. "Oh, so I was right then?" I ask, trying to keep the jealousy and disappointment out of my voice.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:08 pm

I stop pushing and turn around and blush more. "I never said you were right."
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:12 pm

I scowl. "But you implied it."
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:13 pm

"A-as I said its none of your business, now leave so I can be alone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about life   Thinking about life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking about life
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next