Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
So...This is the deal... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
So...This is the deal... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
So...This is the deal... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
So...This is the deal... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
So...This is the deal... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
So...This is the deal... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
So...This is the deal... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
So...This is the deal... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
So...This is the deal... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
So...This is the deal... I_vote_lcapSo...This is the deal... I_voting_barSo...This is the deal... I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
So...This is the deal... I_vote_lcapSo...This is the deal... I_voting_barSo...This is the deal... I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

So...This is the deal...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

So...This is the deal... Empty
PostSubject: So...This is the deal...   So...This is the deal... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Some shit happened and I need to take a break. If I'm not on by the 19th of January, I'm gone. I have left. Vitalis will be in charge until I get back and maybe even forever. I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
https://silenceforthefallen.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: So...This is the deal...   So...This is the deal... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:57 am

Then I will be expecting you back on the 18th. I can look after it till then, but I'm not good enough to take care of it forever you know. I'll need you to help me with that.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: So...This is the deal...   So...This is the deal... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:33 pm

Bah .-. I can't stay away. This site is my life. My heart and soul. -grumble- And I hopefully got what I needed to get fixed, fixed...I dunno though...So if I'm a bit off or seem tired just ignore it ._. I probably will be for a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So...This is the deal...   So...This is the deal... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:43 pm

Good to have you back. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So...This is the deal...   So...This is the deal... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Lol i'm still chat banned
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: So...This is the deal...   So...This is the deal... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:16 pm

Because I dislike you -.- Now gtfo my site before I completely ban you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So...This is the deal...   So...This is the deal... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:16 pm

Lol i thought you did that a month ago
Back to top Go down
The_Gentleman

The_Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: So...This is the deal...   So...This is the deal... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:08 am

AJSDHFJSAK wtf happened? Brie unbanned me and then my account was deleted?!
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: So...This is the deal...   So...This is the deal... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:18 am

O.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...This is the deal...   So...This is the deal... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...This is the deal...
Page 1 of 1