Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
Drago Guardian Of The Gates I_vote_lcapDrago Guardian Of The Gates I_voting_barDrago Guardian Of The Gates I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
Drago Guardian Of The Gates I_vote_lcapDrago Guardian Of The Gates I_voting_barDrago Guardian Of The Gates I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

Drago Guardian Of The Gates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drago

Drago

Drago Guardian Of The Gates Empty
PostSubject: Drago Guardian Of The Gates   Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:41 am

Hello there my name is Drago.I am of the dragon race.I walk on two legs instead of all fours.I am friendly and can be a great asset.I tolerate all other races regardless of the history because it is my job to protect them.There are 8 gates (or worlds)that make up the different kinds people with different kinds of abilities.The "gate" you are born in is what determines your certain abilities culture kind of like countries.I however have not been born in any of the gates.I have been born between them.This will get people saying that I have no powers but thats not the case here.Anyone who is born between the gates must have the duty and responsibility to protect them from harm.For me my abilities are to instantly learn a specific skill or power as I see it.I have scales that are harder than diamond.When I learn someone's abilities I can use them in a later fight.I am skilled with different kinds of weaponry like swords,spears,axes,firearms,explosives ect..
These are the 8 gates:

Gate of Jutsu
This gate deals with different justus as well as hand to hand combat skills and special physical abilities.

Gate of Magic
This gate deals with different magical abilities,incantations,or anything that is considered "magic"

Gate of Spirits
This gate deals with the spirits that exists all around.You don't have to be dead to be one.You don't even have to be one!Those that are from the spirit gate can summon demons or spirits or they can use their powers

Gate Of Time and Space
This gate is for the time travelers and people who can cross dimensions or anything that has to do with time and/or space

Gate of Alchemy
This gate deals with anything that is related to science.

Gate of Weaponry
This gate deals with people thats has extraordinary gift with weapons.The weapons that are exported from here are unmatched.

Gate of Elements and Forces
This deals with anything that deals with the manipulation of gravity,forces ,or the four elements.

Gate of Technology
This gate has everything to do with technology from advanced computers to astonishing warships and inventions.This gate also deals with intelligence,psychic abilities,and any other thing related to the mind.

I am still new to roleplay so do not make fun of me instead help me improve in my skills.I don't really know how to do long paragraph roleplay I do the kind of roleplay that is similar to paragraph but without the filler.Thank You for accepting me into this place and I hope I can become friends with many of you here!
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Drago Guardian Of The Gates   Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:44 am

there is a forum btw..... that you are supposed to follow

and i even told you before

[03:14:11 10/01/14] Drago : so i go to pending characters and make it right?
[03:14:25 10/01/14] @ Ceraph Corruption : yes
[03:14:30 10/01/14] Drago : ok thank you
[03:14:32 10/01/14] @ Ceraph Corruption : and there is a form to follow
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Drago Guardian Of The Gates   Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:45 am

oh sorry i was writing and being messaged by friends
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Drago Guardian Of The Gates   Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:46 am

well reedit it following the form
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

PostSubject: Re: Drago Guardian Of The Gates   Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:08 am

i did its a separate post
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Drago Guardian Of The Gates   Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:11 am

i know and you can join the chatbox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drago Guardian Of The Gates   Drago Guardian Of The Gates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drago Guardian Of The Gates
Page 1 of 1